What Our Customers Are Saying
- "Hi Stephen, Good to meet you today and thank you for doing such a wonderful job on the piano...its never sounded so good and my daughter is over the moon at the difference, thank you once again. I look forward to seeing you in 6 months or so." D.P., Whiteley
"The piano sounds beautiful, it has really given us a lift, thanks again."
"Thanks Stephen, I’ve just made the transfer. Thank you for doing a great job, my piano sounds lovely again :) Thanks, Victoria"
V. CLARK, HAVANT
"When The Board at the Spring Arts and Heritage Centre in Havant concluded it was time to replace our old grand piano, the best decision I made as Chairman was to get Steve involved. He understands the business, has a wide range of musical tastes and matches your needs with what is available out there with great skill. Best of all, his sound judgement delivers invaluable advice and reassuring support. Steve is honest and easy to work with and always delivers on what he has committed to deliver. Highly recommended!"
R HARRISON, THE SPRING, HAVANT
"Thank you so much for sorting out my piano earlier today. I just had a chance to play it properly and it feels so much better!"
- "Hello Stephen, I just wanted to let you know I am absolutely delighted with the work you did on my piano on Friday, I would be grateful for the use of your services in the future and I will enthusiastically recommend you to my students, thank you very much."
Mark Kingsley, Piano & Saxophone Teacher, Havant
- "Hi Steve. Just wanted to tell you that you are a genius. The change you made to my piano yesterday is brilliant. It is now so much easier to get a consistent sound across the keyboard. Thanks so much for sorting it out."
- "Many thanks for your work on Friday – the piano held its tune remarkably well, and indeed [our pianist] commented on what an excellent tuner we must have to get it into shape given how bad it was before."
C Jagger, University of Portsmouth
- "Stephen Venn is reliable and meticulous in his work. As a customer, I find him polite and willing to give advice on pianos whenever needed"
Faye Clinton, piano & cello teacher, Southsea