What Our Customers Are Saying
"When The Board at the Spring Arts and Heritage Centre in Havant concluded it was time to replace our old grand piano, the best decision I made as Chairman was to get Steve involved. He understands the business, has a wide range of musical tastes and matches your needs with what is available out there with great skill. Best of all, his sound judgement delivers invaluable advice and reassuring support. Steve is honest and easy to work with and always delivers on what he has committed to deliver. Highly recommended!"
R HARRISON, THE SPRING, HAVANT
"Thank you so much for sorting out my piano earlier today. I just had a chance to play it properly and it feels so much better!"
- "Hello Stephen, I just wanted to let you know I am absolutely delighted with the work you did on my piano on Friday, I would be grateful for the use of your services in the future and I will enthusiastically recommend you to my students, thank you very much."
Mark Kingsley, Piano & Saxophone Teacher, Havant
- "Hi Steve. Just wanted to tell you that you are a genius. The change you made to my piano yesterday is brilliant. It is now so much easier to get a consistent sound across the keyboard. Thanks so much for sorting it out."
- "Many thanks for your work on Friday – the piano held its tune remarkably well, and indeed [our pianist] commented on what an excellent tuner we must have to get it into shape given how bad it was before."
C Jagger, University of Portsmouth
- "Dear Mr Venn … I am proud to be the new owner of such a beautiful instrument which sounds and feels even better than I remember. Perhaps your recent adjustments have something to do with that. You can be sure that I shall enjoy playing it often. Please accept my thanks for welcoming us to the shop and for your patience and care at every stage of the transaction, not forgetting your technlcal skill in returning the piano to its full playing glory."
G C, Glamorgan
- "Stephen Venn is reliable and meticulous in his work. As a customer, I find him polite and willing to give advice on pianos whenever needed"
Faye Clinton, piano & cello teacher, Southsea